- 10 players per team (9 skaters and 1 goalie)
- Matching jerseys will be provided
- 10 games guaranteed
- 10th game being for the championship or consolation game
- 4 teams per division
- Winner of each league will have their names engraved in the championship trophy and given an Elite 3 Edge Hat
|Age Group||Divisions||Game Day||Game Start Times|
|10U||Saturdays||3 PM & 4:30 PM|
|12U||A/B||Saturdays||9 AM & 10:30 AM|
|12U||AA/AAA||Sundays||9 AM, 10:30 AM, 12 PM, 1:30 PM|
|14U||A/B||Saturdays||12 PM & 1:30 PM|
|14U||AA/AAA||Sundays||3 PM, 4:30 PM, 6 PM, 7:15 PM|
|16U||Saturdays||6 PM & 7:15 PM|
- Sunday Youth League (12U AA/AAA & 14U AA/AAA) begins April 10, 2022 (no games April 17)
- Saturday Youth League (10U, 12U A/B, 14U A/B & 16U) begins April 16, 2022
- No games May 28th/29th
- Championship Games are June 25 and 26, 2022
- $3,500 per team (payment must be received within 10 days)
- $400 Free Agent if you sign up as an individual looking to be placed on a team.
- To register as a Free Agent, contact ShaneAldinger with your age and playing level so we can place you in the correct division
- We’ll do our best to get you on a team, however spots are not guaranteed
We accept credit card payments at the rink and personal checks. Checks should be made payable to Elite Edge and mailed to:
Elite Edge, Attn: Chris McCarthy, 19 N Bacton Hill Rd, Malvern, PA 19355
3 on 3 Hockey Rules
- No check leagues for every division
- Games are 3 x 15 min running clock periods with 1 minute between periods, OT if necessary
- Buffalo Scoring: each period is worth a point in the standings and a tie is worth half a point (.5 point) for a potential of earning 3 points per game
- Ties will lead to sudden death overtime, loser in overtime will receive one point in the standings
- 3 skaters and a goalie per team on the ice at a time
- When a goal is scored, the team that scores must return to center ice. The team that was scored on must take the puck behind the goal. They can advance the puck once all their players are behind the goal line. The other team may advance once the other team moves forward with the puck.
- If an attacking team takes a shot and the goalie saves and holds onto the puck, the attacking team must tag up to the blue line before resuming attack. This will allow the goalie time to play the puck to teammates and keep the play moving.
- Penalties will result in a penalty shot. The team that scores must return to center ice. The team that was scored on must take the puck behind the goal. They can advance the puck once all their players are behind the goal line. The other team may advance once the other team moves forward with the puck. If the goalie saves the puck, the player that took the shot must tag up to the blue line before that team can start attacking. This will again give the goalie time to play the puck and keep the play moving.
- During the penalty shot, players on the ice at the time will follow up the penalty shot starting on the goal line, having the chance to catch the player shooting the penalty shot who starts at the red line. No line changes can be made at the time of the penalty, whoever is on the ice has to stay on the ice. Play the puck live if it is in play after the shot.
- If a goal is scored during a penalty shot, play will resume when the team that scores tags back to center ice and the puck is started behind the goal to keep play moving.
- Slap shots are below the knee. A violation will result in a turnover.
- Winner of each league will have their name engraved in the championship trophy and given an Elite Edge Hat.